Immediately after the March 2018 annual general meeting of Engineers for Social Responsibility Inc, a seminar was presented, covering the issues behind the push for the establishment of a Climate Change Commission.
- Alan Mark: Introduction: NZ's Climate Change Programme
- Dugald MacTavish: Meeting the GHG Target: the Stabilisation Wedge
- Bob Lloyd: The Transport Sector
- Janet Stephenson: The Industrial Sector, the Energy Sector
- Hugh Campbell: The Land Use Sector
- Nathan Surendran: The Waste Sector
- Lisa Ellis: Ethical and Social Aspects