– New Zealand’s greenhouse gas emissions
– Global warming is already having major impacts
– What would a global increase of 1.5 C be like?
– Can we reduce CO2 emissions and grow the global economy?
– Electric vehicles
– Auckland Climate Change Forum Scoping meeting
– Carbon capture and storage
– Urban sprawl
– ESR Climate Change Papers update
– Engineers Without Borders annual conference
Engineers for Social Responsibility Inc is a supporter of the ANZ Joint Working Group on Landmines and Cluster Munitions, and took an active part in the campaigns to ban Landmines and Cluster Munitions. It remains a matter of deep concern that the USA and a few other governments have not seen fit to sign up to the two treaties.Read More
The committee and members of Engineers for Social Responsibility Inc extend their commiserations to the Japanese people and government in regard to the ongoing nuclear disaster at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan. We wish to record our concern in regard to two matters.Read More